In the press
14 March 2018 - The Nature paper of the Voets lab is all over the news. Congrats to the entire team!
6 March 2018 - Bart De Strooper wins The Brain Prize! Hurray!
28 February 2018 - The Switch lab's latest research in prime-time and lots of newspapers.
7 February 2018 - Philip Van Damme and many researchers form the Van Den Bosch lab take the ALS pepper challenge.
- Really exciting to have Arnold Kriegstein @UCSF visit us today. Great talk and discussions! https://t.co/MFXhkpXvuS14 hours ago
- We are part of this effort for the neurodegeneration aspect. Please contribute your knowledge on non-animal methods… https://t.co/PfNMiZHkgZ23 hours ago
- RT @AdrianListon: CyTOF mini-symposium, April 25 9am-12pm, O&N4 auditorium. @LeuvenU @CBD_VIB @vib_ccb @InflamResCen come and hear from our…2 days ago
- Congratulations to Maria Szaruga from the Chavez-Gutierrez lab on obtaining this travel award! #mdpibiology https://t.co/g3PQknnwgc2 days ago
- Talking to patients and carers about research in fruit flies at the World #Parkinsons Day in Ghent @VLparkinsonliga… https://t.co/ViQoGb8q3w5 days ago
- RT @JossyGarciaP: Today I got to teach girls about science. And I got to show them that they can be scientists too #science #STEM #girlsSTE…5 days ago
- RT @VIBLifeSciences: Motivated Dystonia researchers from Rose Goodchild lab. Raising awareness for importance basic research into molecular…5 days ago
- RT @jonykipnis: NIH is after neuroimmunologists! If you are on the job market, consider to apply to this position and please RT. Neuroimmun…7 days ago
- RT @dystoniaeurope: Prof Goodchild fr Leuven: More dystonia research is needed! #dystonia #dystoniaawareness #dystoniathelittleknownbraindi…7 days ago
- JBC publishes a special issue on mitochondria and autophagy, featuring not one, but two @Verstreken_Lab papers! Hap… https://t.co/FkzRTB5bqW7 days ago