On Dec 8th, we host the first Fly Cell Atlas meeting in Leuven.
Thu Dec 7
6 PM - Registration & reception
8 PM - Pre-meeting dinner
The dinner is offered free of charge to all registrants. Please inform email@example.com if you will not be attending.
Groot Begijnhof 14
There is a parking available, the code to enter is 4707, the parking at the Faculty Club is free of charge.
If you are staying at Hotel Martin's Klooster you can walk (1 km) to the Faculty Club or take a taxi.
- Go southwest on the O.L. Vrouwstraat to the Sint Annastraat.
- After 180m turn left to the Minderbroedersstraat
- After 200 m turn right to the Parijsstraat
- After 150m turn left to the Pater Damiaanplein
- After 9m turns right to the Schapenstraat
- After 500 m turs right to the Groot Begijnhof
- After 69 m you turn right to stay on the Groot Begijnhof
- You are at you destination after 45m
Thu Dec 7
Overnight stay possible
Onze Lieve Vrouwstraat 18
We have a special rate for Fly Cell Atlas meeting registrants. Please book before Nov 8th via this form to secure your place.
Fri Dec 8
8.00 AM - Registration & welcome coffee
8.30 AM - Start of Fly Cell Atlas meeting
5.00 PM - Close
A detailed program will be available soon
Onderwijs & Navorsing 1