Our administrative director and team of dedicated support staff are at the service of the Center for Brain & Disease Research community at all times to make sure the research runs as smoothly as possible. They act as partners to the scientists to help them focus on what they do best: conducting groundbreaking research.
The support team provides:
- Organizational, practical and administrative assistance for departmental initiatives such as the PhD week, seminar series, yearly ski trip...
- Direct administrative assistance to PIs and their teams
- HR assistance
- Ordering supplies and services
- Financial transactions and financial planning
- Technical and logistic support, including dispatch of delivered goods, cleaning lab material and glassware and cooking fly food
- Specialized IT-support
- Communication and outreach