Our inclusion & diversity representatives get together on a regular basis to discuss action points concerning equal opportunities at our Center. Have a question, idea or suggestion? Be sure to reach out.
Liesbeth Aerts, Lucía Chávez-Gutiérrez, Raf De Coster, Ann Geens, Elsa Lauwers, Renzo Mancuso, Marika Marino. Melvin Rincon, Evgenia Salta, Thomas Voets
- The story of Marilyn Webb, who received her PhD at 76, five decades after she left due to abusive professors
- Are hormones a “female problem” for animal research?
- Racial and gender biases plague postdoc hiring
- Parental leave system becomes more flexible (article in Dutch)
- New Charter on Gender Equity developed by the Flemish Interuniversitairy Council and the Young Academy (in Dutch)